Book your Skip the Line Tickets to admire the Mighty Colosseum, the Roman Forum and The Plataine Hill by choosing which time is the best for you between the 3 timeline we propose.
There is a 10-15 minute tolerance for entry times to the Colosseum.
Your ticket will then be activate and valid for 24 hours to allow you to explore the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
Make your own itinerary!
*THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET*
We will send you the tickets straight to your Email adress.
You need to go 15 minutes before the choosen time at the Colosseum entrance with the ticket we sent you to visit it and activate your ticket.
- This voucher is not a ticket and is not valid for entry to the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill.
- We will send you the tickets via email.
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes!
- When you choose a time slot your entry time for the Colosseum will fall within that time frame. There is a 10-15 minute tolerance for entry times.
The visitor must arrive at the Park already in possession of his/her access admission ticket, 15 minutes before the booked access time. At the same time of the purchase, and included in the price of the ticket itself, the visitor will be sent a link to download, on his mobile device, the official App of the Park of the Colosseum, which is essential for the visit of the site. This App, to be activated before accessing the Park, has several functions:
- to communicate clearly and precisely all the procedures to be admitted to the entrance;
- to demonstrate the possession of the access ticket and any services purchased;
- to indicate the routes and the timing to better manage the visit;
- to offer audio content to discover the monuments and areas of the Park.
We recommend the use of comfortable shoes
It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcoholic beverages and spray cans.
The entrances to the monument, arranged along Via dei Fori Imperiali, have ramps
The "first order" ground floor of the amphitheater is accessible to wheelchair users
The "second order" first floor is accessible via elevators
What to Bring
- Your camera! Photography is allowed everywhere as long as it is for personal use and you are using non-professional equipment.
- Your printed Ticket. Please note that your EcoArt Travel booking confirmation is not an entrance ticket and cannot be redeemed at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Your Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets will be sent via email 72 hours in advance or upon receipt of booking for last minute requests.