Want to visit the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel on your own, but still have benefits usually reserved for tour groups - such as skipping the long entrance lines? Try these easy escorted tickets.
You will make your way to our meeting point where your ticket escort will be waiting to take you inside. You will enter using the fastest possible entrance. Get expert advice for how to make the most of your time inside the museums before setting off to explore on your own.
All Vatican tickets are timed entrance and specifically for the date you booked. Change of plans? You can request as many changes of date or time as you like or a full refund up to just 24 hours before your travel date.
Please note that your EcoArt booking voucher is not valid for entry to the Vatican Museums! You must bring your voucher to the meeting point to enjoy your escorted Skip the Line entrance and receive your valid entrance ticket.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE: The "Reinforced Green Pass" is a requirement for entry to all museums, and it will be verified at the door. For EU citizens, this is an official document with QR code attesting completed vaccination cycle or recovery from COVID. For non-EU Citizens, equivalent documents will be accepted. It is important that the document contains your identifying details (name and date of birth) and be written/translated in either English or Italian. You may be asked, at the time of entry, to also show a personal identity document.
Make your own itinerary!
*THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET*
*DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REDEEM THIS VOUCHER DIRECTLY AT THE VATICAN MUSEUMS*
Come to our meeting point in front of Via Tunisi 4, on the steps located at the corner with Viale Vaticano, 15 minutes before your selected departure time. Check in with our team who will be there holding signs with a green “EcoArt” logo. Please note the meeting point is an outdoor location and not an office.
- *THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET* You must redeem this voucher at the meeting time and location designed on this voucher, with one of our designed Ticket Coordinators.
- Children 5 and under are entitled to free access to the Vatican Museums (with proof of age). Children aged 6-18 are entitled to a reduced entry fee (see tour and ticket pricing) and must provide proof of age. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests with a certified disability of over 75% are entitled to free entrance to the Vatican and do not require a ticket. For guests who are not self-sufficient, free entry is extended to a companion.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
- We are unfortunately unable to accomodate guests with wheelchairs.
- Guests must be able to climb and descend stairs on their own.
During this extraordinary period, there are some new guidelines all visitors to the Museums are asked to respect:
- You must show a "Basic Green Pass" or equivalent to enter the Vatican Museums. The only foreign (extra-EU) certificated accepted are vaccination certificates.
- If you have a body temperature above 37.5° C (= 99.5° F) you will be prohibited from entering. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance by Vatican staff.
- The use of a FFP2 mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the entirety of your stay inside the museums. No other types of mask are permitted.
- You must bring your own mask.
- It is necessary to maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter.
What to Bring
- Your camera! Photography is allowed everywhere except the Sistine Chapel.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
Daily except Sunday
Your Vatican Tickets may be cancelled for a full refund or may be switched to a different date/time as long as your request is received no later than 24 hours before your original departure time and date. Multiple changes are permitted. To request a cancellation or change of time/date, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.