Embark on a captivating 5-hour boat tour and immerse yourself in the enchanting allure of Ponza Island, Italy. Your journey begins at the picturesque Ponza Port, where you will rendezvous with a knowledgeable English-speaking Ponza expert who will effortlessly handle all the tickets and details for your adventure.
You'll have a brief moment to explore the island's charm before embarking on a 5-hour boat excursion guided by a local Ponzan captain. Throughout the journey, an English-speaking tour leader will facilitate seamless communication, ensuring you don't miss a word of the captivating tales and legends that the islands' history holds.
Your boat excursion encompasses the entire circumference of Ponza, unveiling the island's most breathtaking sights. Marvel at the Grotte di Pilato, ancient Roman fish ponds intricately carved into the rock, and be captivated by the Chiaia di Luna, a crescent-shaped beach framed by dramatic cliffs. The Punta di Capo Bianco, a white limestone cape contrasting with the azure sea, and the Arco Naturale, an awe-inspiring natural arch formed by erosion, are among the other highlights that await your discovery.
Please note: This Schedule is indicative and timings and stops may vary according to traffic and weather.
In front of ProLoco di Ponza, Via Molo Musco, 2, 04027 Ponza LT which is Ponza's tourism office.
ProLoco di Ponza, Via Molo Musco, 2, 04027 Ponza LT
- To fully enjoy this tour, we recommend you are comfortable with boat trasportation and are able to swim.
- At the time of your booking, please alert the staff to any particular food preferences or allergies so we can best advise you.
- All minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- If you are travelling with a young child (0-12), please alert the staff at the time of your booking so that we can better accomodate you.
- We highly recommend you bring sun protection.
- Due to the unique nature of this tour, last minute cancellations due to traffic, strikes, weather and other force majeure events are not uncommon. Please call +39 334 960 9137 the day before your scheduled departure to confirm the tour will be going forward. For cancellations before departure, a free change of date or full refund will be offered. In rare cases, it may not be possible to foresee a cancellation before departure. In cases where cancellations interrupt the tour after the start time, the tour itinerary, locations and timings may be adjusted as needed to offer an alternative of equal value. In such cases, guests may not be entitled to a refund.
What to Bring
- Sun Protection
- Bathing Suit / Towel
- Light Jacket
Daily expect Sunday
Group tours can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. Private tours require a minimum of 5 days notice before departure for a full refund.