Embark on an immersive journey through art on our exclusive small group Vatican Tour with Skip-the-Line access. With intimate groups of 10 or fewer, breeze effortlessly through the entrance, fostering connections with fellow explorers before delving into the rich tapestry of the Vatican Museums.
This isn't your ordinary Vatican tour. Your personalized itinerary unveils the fascinating stories, history, legends, and secrets behind the Museum's most treasured masterpieces. Guided by a seasoned English-speaking Vatican expert guide, you'll fully immerse yourself in the wonders of the Vatican Museums. Culminate your visit with a special entrance to the Sistine Chapel, where your guide will prepare you to marvel at Michelangelo's magnum opus.
Rest assured, your insider guide ensures an optimized visit on the day of your tour, guaranteeing you witness the Vatican Museum's most significant highlights. Ideal for first-time visitors, the tour covers essential destinations such as the Pinecone Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses, Round Room, Greek Cross Room, Candelabra Gallery, Gallery of the Tapestries, and the Gallery of the Maps during a typical Vatican tour.
Please be aware that the ticket for this exceptional tour is non-refundable.
At the conclusion of your tour, you will enjoy skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica, excluding Wednesdays and special events.
Itineraries vary from day to day and at the discretion of your guide who will adapt your route.
This itinerary covers the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Other stops include but are not limited to: Pinecone Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses, the Round Room, Candelabra Gallery, Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Maps.
When available, Skip the Line Access to St. Peter's Basilica will be automatically provided at no extra cost. No guided tour will be provided. Please note that the Basilica is a separate venue to the Vatican Museums, is free to enter and does not require a ticket. It is not possible to always guarantee access to the Basilica, which may close with little or no notice.
*THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET*
*DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REDEEM THIS VOUCHER DIRECTLY AT THE VATICAN MUSEUMS*
Plan on arriving to our meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance of your selected departure time. Meet our representative on the steps in front of Via Tunisi, 4. The steps are located at the corner with Via Sebastiano Veniero. Your Ticket Host will be holding a flag with the green EcoArt logo.
Vatican Museums or St. Peter's Basilica
- *THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET* You must redeem this voucher at the meeting time and location designed on this voucher, with one of our designed Ticket Coordinators.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
- We are unfortunately unable to accomodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments.
- Guests must be able to climb and descend stairs on their own.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Leave big backpacks at your hotel! Only small purses are permitted inside the Museums.
- Something to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Photos are allowed in almost all rooms of the Vatican Museums, except for the Sistine Chapel. Please note that bulky or clearly professional photographic or video equipment, such as tripods, large video equipments, and equipment backpacks, will not be permitted inside the Museums.
Daily except Sunday
Please note, the ticket for this exceptional experience is non-refundable.