Every great work of art has a great story behind it. Get a true Vatican Insider's point of view on this small group, Skip the Line, Vatican Tour. You'll cover all of the top sights of the Vatican at a relaxed pace.
Meet your Vatican Guide for check at your chosen depareture time. You'll get to know your small group of 10 or less before entering the Vatican Museums - skipping the lines. With such small groups, logistics are kept to a bare minimum and before you know it you'll be exploring the Vatican's many masterpieces.
This is no ordinary Vatican tour. Your itinerary has been personally crafted to take in the stories, history, legends and even secrets behind the Museum's most precious works. With your expert English-speaking Vatican guide leading the way - you're tour will take full advantage of all the wonders the Vatican Museums have to offer. Toward's the end of your visit, enter the Sistine Chapel - your guide will prepare you to admire Michelangelo's greatest masterpiece.
Your insider guide will optimize your visit on the day of your tour - but you can be sure to see the Vatican Museum's most important highlights. In fact, this is a perfect tour for first timers to the Vatican.
A typical Vatican afternoon tour will cover the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel, including but not limited to: Pinecone Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses, the Round Room, Greek Cross Room, Candelabra Gallery, Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Maps.
Itineraries vary from day to day and at the discretion of your guide who will adapt your route.
This itinerary covers the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel, including but not limited to: Pinecone Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses, the Round Room, Greek Cross Room, Candelabra Gallery, Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Maps.
*THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET*
*DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REDEEM THIS VOUCHER DIRECTLY AT THE VATICAN MUSEUMS*
Plan on arriving to our meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance of your selected departure time. Meet our representative on the steps in front of Via Tunisi, 4. The steps are located at the corner with Via Sebastiano Veniero. Your Ticket Host will be holding a sign with the green EcoArt logo.
- *THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET* You must redeem this voucher at the meeting time and location designed on this voucher, with one of our designed Ticket Coordinators.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
- We are unfortunately unable to accomodate guests with wheelchairs.
- Guests must be able to climb and descend stairs on their own.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Leave big backpacks at your hotel! Only small purses are permitted inside the Museums.
- Something to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Photos are permitted is almost all rooms of the Vatican Museums, except for the Sistine Chapel. No bulky or clearly professional photographic or video equipment (especially tripods or large videocameras, equipment backpacks) will be permitted inside the Museums.
Daily except Sunday
Tour goes forward rain or shine! Your Vatican Tour may be cancelled for a full refund or may be switched to a different date/time as long as your request is received no later than 24 hours before your original departure time and date. Multiple changes are permitted. To request a cancellation or change of time/date, send an e-mail to email@example.com.