Visit the Vatican Museums on Friday night! This very special series of after-dark openings are available exclusively from Spring to Fall. Make sure your evening visit to the Vatican is extra special with this carefully crafted itinerary of the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel.
Using our pre-reserved entrance, we'll enter after official opening hours - when the evening light casts a magical glow over the Vatican Museums, which are lit especially for the occasion. Experience the Sistine Chapel in the intimacy of the night while accompanied by an expert guide with perfect English. Our guests will also be able to admire the Upper Galleries of the Vatican Museums including the Gallery of the Tapestries and Candelabra, as well as the Hall of the Maps, the Octagonal Court, and Raphael’s Rooms.
Your Vatican Friday Night tour will come to its conclusion at the entrance of the Vatican Museums.
This tour of the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel includes but is not limited to the following rooms: Gallery of the Tapestries and Candelabra, Hall of the Maps, the Octagonal Court, Pinecone Courtyard, Sistine Chapel and Raphael’s Rooms.
Via Tunisi, 4. Plan on arriving to our meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance of your selected departure time. Meet our representative on the steps at corner of Via Tunisi and Via Sebastiano Veniero. They will be holding a sign with the green EcoArt logo.
The tour concludes at Vatican Museums entrance.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Large bags and backpacks are not permitted.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Leave big bags/backpacks at your hotel! Only small purses are permitted inside the Museums.
- Something to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Photos are permitted is almost all rooms of the Vatican Museums, except for the Sistine Chapel. No bulky or clearly professional photographic or video equipment (especially tripods or large videocameras, equipment backpacks) will be permitted inside the Museums.
Fridays & Saturdays from April-October
Tour goes forward rain or shine! In order to be eligible for a full refund your tour must be modified/cancelled by no less than 24 hours before your scheduled departure time. Refunds will not be provided for changes or cancellations made after this time.